Thursday, October 29, 2009

Four weeks until Oireachtas/Reigonals

EEEEK!! It's scary to think about it! But at the same time, I can't wait. We're having a lot of fun preparing for this, we have had dance camp, a sleepover, and we will be having a bowling party! This year Oireachtas (Ah-rock-tuss) is in Columbus, Ohio, but next year it will be in Chicago--we will definitely be going to the American Girl Place!! I'd better start saving up. ;)

We have also been very sick recently. A few weeks ago, two I think, the four of us girls were sick with coughing and fevers. Then Dad got sick with a bad upper-respiratory cold. Mom is getting over it right now, I think she had it the worst. :( We've been miserable!! But it's almost done...we should have gotten that flu shot back in October.......
Well that's all for now.
~Sonja~

2 comments:

Reed said...

better to be sick now than over Oireachtas week!
Love you!

Feisworx said...

yep! So scary to think about it! I am not going but we have a feis next weekend! Now practice hard and qualify for nationals and come down and see us! LOL! Tell Sese that 2! Everyone in my family has had the swine flu! Excepy my mum!