Saturday, February 13, 2010

One of the BEST series in the world....

The Mysterious Benedict Society!! I just got addicted to this series, it is such a page turner and soo interesting. It is about four smart kids that get to be secret agents. They only JUST get out of some very dangerous situations! I don't want to spoil it for you any more! Just try reading it, you will be hooked. (I read it twice in two days, it was so great.)
The braces are better! :D
All for now~
Sonja

(sorry about the image! Just click on it to see the full size.)

(And happy Valentine's Day!)

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I've read all three of them!!! The first was definitely my favorite. The others are good too, though!

Sonja said...

I agree! I just read the second one, but it went by so fast there wasn't time to enjoy it, like in the first one. (At least, it went by fast for me...I read it in about a day)

Joanna said...

I'll have to look and see if they have those books at the library, they sound pretty good.