Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's my 13th Birthday today!

Me and my loving parents...^
Me at one of my favorite places in the world...^
Me and my loving sisters...^

Today was my 13th Birthday! :-o I can't believe I'm a teenager already...heehee. :) This morning mom gave me some new shoes, two books and some new Calligraphy pens, and later we went to the AG store! (which is always a good thing. :D) I just put an album up of the pictures I took HERE. Thank you everyone who wished my happy birthday on their blogs, the doll Message board, in sending cards or calling me! :) I really appreciated it...I think it's been one of my best birthdays so far!
Love,
~*Sonja*~

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Happy Birthday Sonja...sounds like you had a fun day. No we can't believe yoy are already a teen-ager. Lots of love Grandpa and
Grandma S.