Friday, April 25, 2008

First post!

I just got my very own blog set up. Finally! I've been begging Dad to do this for a few weeks now!

On this blog I will report about school (our Homeschool is called Holy Word Christian Girls Academy, with my sisters and I as the students), the kitties, Sandy & Sally, and Dance...

The name of my blog is from our school's team name -- the 'Flyers' since Irish dance is the only sport that we do, and you fly in the air when you leap.

I'm excited for school to be over with...today was game day; we played Yahtzee instead of doing math.

The cats are good, I'll get some pictures on here tomorrow.

My 1st solo dress came yesterday, it was made in Ireland by Siopa Rince. (Pronounced Shopa Rinca.)

I'll talk more later! Tomorrow actually.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray - lets see some pictures of your new dress!!!
Hank and George keep asking when you and your sisters are going to come back and visit. Sophie was very sad the day you guys left. Hope to see you soon - Love Uncle Howard and Aunti Julie