Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitten-Hunting

Baker


Pumpkin
Gordy
Kitten family! Black: Lily. Orange middle: Sam. Buff: Romeo.
Vincenzo

You all have probably all heard the sad news about Sandy. :( But we've had a lot of fun kitten hunting this past week!
This Saturday, Mom, Sese and I went to the Animal Shelter in New Market- also a feed store. There were cats waiting to be adopted EVERYWHERE. And they all wanted attention! The one we came to see was Vincenzo. He's a baby boy kitten. He was friendly, cuddly, and playful! He actually came running to us when we came up to him. We would have taken him home right then but there was another family who was interested in him as well-and they were first in line!! He can't come for 3 weeks anyway since he has to be neutered but wish us luck on that one! He's our favorite favorite.

Later that day all of us went to see the family above. We especially wanted Sam...all of them were so adorable! But they were so busy! When they were awake, they were running around and playing...and we need a cuddle cat. Also, Sammy had a little cold and we don't want a sick cat either.

We just found Gordy and Pumpkin on the Pet finder website today. I hope we can visit them soon! We'd get both of them if we liked their personality.
Baker's adorable too, isn't he? Please leave a comment! Tell us which is your favorite kitten!!

4 comments:

Feisworx said...

Hey! SOOOOOO CUTE! Lizzie and Anna like Gordy but I like Vincenzo and Baker! Too cute for words! Glad you are kitten hunting! I miss Sandy too!!! Glad your having a positive attitude about this!!!~Sarah, Anna, and Glamorous Liz!

Xinnia said...

My favorites are Vincenzo and Baker.

Mark and Liz Barosko said...

I WANT KITTENS!! My favorite is Baker but Vincenzo is adorable also! I also love both of their names. I will tell Elanor to look at the pics and let you know which is her favorite. So sorry about Sandy - but a new kitten is the BEST!!! XXOO Auntie Liz

Mark and Liz Barosko said...

I also want to add Lily as a favorite - I think a black long-hair would be wonderful! A.L.