Monday, November 10, 2008

New Kitten Fun!!!

One of Seamus's favorite toys
Seamus attacks my leg
Looking around
Seamus meets his Master

Forget what I said yesterday about getting the kitten after Oireachtas. We got him last night! We had such a fun time watching him explore his new surroundings. His routine is: eat. go to the bathroom. play. clean self. sleep. He slept all night. No meowing. When Sally first saw him, she hissed about four times, and growled loudly, so I took her away. Now she's more scared of him than angry. If she sees him, she'll run away! Now why would a three year old cat be scared of such a tiny little baby?
We're taking him to the vet this afternoon. He's very playful and sweet! I think he's going to go back to his old home and stay during our trip to Columbus- Sally will be ok here on her own. It was suggested that she went with Seamus, but no, she would definately run away. She does not like new people. And she's just shy of her new brother. I remind her how nice Sandy was to her when she came! All Sandy did was sit and look at her wide eyed for a while. But I think she'll make friends soon. She's just freaked out by the smell. "That's not Sandy!"
I liked all those other kittens too...(especially Vincenzo and Gordy, though I never met little G.) but I love Seamus the most! He has the most personality of all of them! He's such a cute little guy.

1 comment:

Feisworx said...

How adorable, seems very playful! I love playful pets! SAY HELLO TO sEAMUS FOR ME!~SARAH