Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I AM STILL ALIVE

DON'T WORRY, FANS, I SURVIVED MY AMAZING EXPERIENCE AT THE MIDWEST IRISH DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND AM STILL ALIVE AND WELL!! Though you may have thought I wasn't since I hadn't posted here for EVER....

Well I am getting braces in 1 week. I got my spacers yesterday--you can hardly see them, and I can hardly tell that they are there! We went to the American Girl place last Saturday--see my doll blog (semdollhouse.blogspot.com) to read about that and other doll stuff. I also have crocheted several more animals and other things like the polar bear I did a while ago. I'm planning on taking some pictures of them soon....

I am also very glad that I now have 10 FOLLOWERS!! Thank you so much!! I just love attention on my blogs. heeheeeheee.

Oh. Talking of dance, we had a teacher from Ireland come to our dance school a while ago to teach us new steps! She comes every January after reigonals...so now we have a bunch of new steps to work on. And also St. Patrick's day is coming up....

I have to go now, my sister is kicking me off the computer....comment, please!! You know I LOVE comments! :D
Bye and I promise that I will blog at least once a month from now on...(!)
~Sonja~

5 comments:

Reed said...

post more and get more comments!

Joanna said...

Wow, I hope you didn't read what I posted on my blog about braces, I didn't say very nice things about them.
That's a pretty big commitment, blogging once a month... :)
Sounds like you're pretty busy now, hope that you'll still have time to write letters to your friends *hint hint* :)

Have a great day!

Joanna

Sonja said...

I'm sending something soon Joanna!!! :D I know, a huge commitment....lol

Joanna said...

You could make it an even bigger commitment by posting every week! Or, just think how many comments you'd get from me if you posted every day!!!
I would comment!! :)

I know, now I am not being very realistic, am I? :D

J

Feisworx said...

Haha! Glad you are alive! Yeah this year is going to be a bad year for dancing for me. Now it is Lizzie's year for the spotlight. Glad you are blogging again! Yeah you want our comments then post more!