Saturday, January 23, 2010

A random, random splurge of blogging

Here is a very wonderful picture of Daddy and our loving Cat, Seamus. He just LOVES being dressed up. :D

Today will be very busy....we have a piano recital, then about 4 hours at dance for St. Patrick's day classes. No, we don't dance for four hours. First is the twin's class, then an hour of waiting, then Sese and I do 2 classes. A lot of waiting around. BUT I've been keeping myself busy during the waits with crocheting and knitting! I'm preparing early for the Craft Fair at our library in the summer. Last year I made American Girl doll shawls and headbands, and I think I sold everything except one shawl which wasn't made of a very pretty color, and some other headbands which also weren't very cute. This year I'm also making doll ponchos and I don't know what.
bye. I'm done now. My breakfast is waiting!
SONJA
Ps~ I really want to get some pictures of my namesakes (Sonja Henie, Sonja the duck from Peter and the Wolf) on here!! Hopefully that will happen soon....*looks mischevious*

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Horray for Sonja! She posted two things in the same week!!!!!!!!!

Feisworx said...

Haha! Sonja Henie you say? I am doing a project on her she was an amazing skater and a good actress! LOL! Long live the Sonjans! hehe. That didn't even make any sense. Oh well, hehe.