Thursday, May 1, 2008

we're sick...

I had my 11th birthday on Tuesday...Guess where? In bed!!!! :( Yes I was sick. I guess everyone has a birthday in bed at least once in their lives. This is my first time. Anyway, I got it from Izzy, who got it from Sese, who got it from not eating healthily in Duluth. Yesterday I was feeling much better, but then Mom woke up to Miranda running to the bathroom, and they both came down with it, Mama especially. She's all achy. (Let's hope that Dad doesn't get it.) Dad stayed home to watch us, but today he had to go to work. They're still not totally recovered, so our AUNTIE JAN SAVES THE DAY!! by saying she'll take us to piano lessons today and to dance class (if Dad can't get home early enough). Thank you, A. J.!!

But I still got presents on my birthday. I got a shirt and shorts, and a new journal ( I love to journal, I try to write every day), and a book called "Lysbeth (A Tale of the Dutch)." It's really exciting. It was written a long time ago but they republished it in 2004 or something. The author is H. Rider Haggard. I really really really like it!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ufda.....It's no fun to be sick!!!! especially on your B. day Glad you are better now. You are quite the blogger...I really like your new solo dress can't wait to see you in it. Love Gramma S

Mark and Liz Barosko said...

Sickly on your birthday?! That's too bad. Very happy belated birthday wishes to you! Sending prayers for 100% return to health to all of you - YAY Auntie Jan for saving the day! XO Auntie Liz

andalucy said...

"Anyway, I got it from Izzy, who got it from Sese, who got it from not eating healthily in Duluth."

That Sese! She started all the trouble, huh? ;-)