Friday, June 13, 2008

"I am so hurrayed"



That was quick! Selena has her solo dress! Thankfully there was a dress in the school that was at a reasonable price. It looks great on her! "The more I look at it, the more I love it," Mom said. She repeated it.
It was made by Dancing in Celtic/Ann Ash, if anyone cares about that.

Selena said "I am so hurrayed" today when she heard the big fat raincloud had passed over us. (She does not like thunderstorms. AT. ALL.)

I'll get the pictures from Madison Feis on here tomorrow! (I hope)

5 comments:

andalucy said...

Sonja, sometimes when I read your posts I have a hard time remembering that it's you writing and not one of your parents. You seem much older (in print) than an eleven-year old! Great posts.

I'm so glad you guys went with that dress for Selena. It looks really good on her!! Can't wait to see her in full regalia at the TC.

Feisworx said...

Hi, Is Sese wearing it to the feis? Sarah

Xinnia said...

That dress looks so great on her.

Sonja said...

hi all, I didn't mention that it just needed to be taken in and up a little bit, we took it to the tailor's today! It'll be done the DAY BEFORE THE FEIS! that's two weeks from Friday!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dress!