Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sucess at Madison Feis!!

I'll start with placements of the corda mor Munson Flyers:
Miranda:
1st: Jig
2nd: Reel
3rd: Slip Jig
Isabel:
3rd: Light Jig
4th: Reel
5th: slip jig
Selena:
1st: Reel
1st: Treble Jig
2nd: Light Jig
4th: Hornpipe
Myself:
1st: Light Jig
2nd: Reel
4th: Treble Jig
5th: Hornpipe

Selena is getting a solo dress since she earned her 2 1sts in Novice! This was a very good feis for our school, lots of places. The stages were large, and far enough apart, the only bad part was that someone pulled the fire alarm as I was about to do my jig. everyone started looking around very surprised, when someone started shouting on the microphone to "STAY IN THE DANCING AREA! DO NOT GO IN THE LOBBY!" everyone ran away to find their parents. A lot of little dancers got scared and were crying, some people left. I went back to Mom and pretty soon the person on the microphone said that the fire alarm was false, but there was a tornado warning. The dancing went on, I did my jig, and in a few minutes they announced that the tornado warning had passed. all it had done was rain for a minute.
Go to Dad or Mama's blog to see pictures, if they don't get any up I will later...

2 comments:

andalucy said...

Congratulations, girls! Way to go Home School Flyers!!

Feisworx said...

Hi, Great job! Have fun at your next feis!Sarah