Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet Street Setups




the last few days Selena and I have been making set-ups with the Sweet-Streets. The houses are the Hospital, the Hotel, and the Town House.
I was really sad when they stopped making this kind of Sweet-Streets. Now they make them really ugly and the people wear disgusting clothes. (The reason why some of the people are not really wearing clothes is because they're kind of wearing costumes, the girls in purple in the last picture have leotards on. And on the balcony thing, they're wearing swimming suits.

Right now my hair is kind of frizzed because it has been all put up under a small staw hat. I was trying on my clown costume. I have everything but the nose! I'll get a picture of me in it as soon as we get the final accessory....

2 comments:

Mark and Liz Barosko said...

Wow! Lots of interesting news and super pictures! Did you take them and then download them too? I have to figure out how to do that. We finally got a new camera that works really well. I'll try to send pictures soon. Elanor is going to Austin, TX all by herself tomorrow! She's kind of scared! I'm sure she'll do fine; she's visiting her old friend. I love the set-up you and Selena did; Elanor was very mad and sad when they changed those little Barbie doll children dolls - remember them? They started making them with huge heads and make-up on their eyes! Selena's dress is gorgeous! Please tell her I said so. Lots of love to you and the gang ~ xxxooo Auntie Liz

Feisworx said...

Dear Sonja, I remember when we go to your house we play with that! They (the doll houses look pretty)